It is the time to make more games!
Participating in Ludum Dare is always rewarding. The rules:
- You have a topic to base your game on.
- Only 48 hours to make your game
- Share the code and results
- Get people to play a fresh and new game
At the end of the compo I always end tired from the coding/drawing spree, but it the results are always awesome. My first participation focused in delivering a playable complete game. For my second participation I added to the equation a nice new gameplay mechanic. And for this third compo I will add accessibility.
My tools for this LD:
- Editor: Sublime? TextMate?
- Libraries: Phaser (http://www.photonstorm.com/phaser)
- Art: Paint.net/Pixen/PyxelEdit
- Sound: SFXR